customer relationship strategist | business development professional | entrepreneur | small business consultant
Entrepreneurially motivated to drive sales and brand awareness and execute winning Customer Service strategies. A history of business start-up success supported by an ability to achieve employee engagement, marketing and business development excellence. Recognized for an ability to translate wider organizational objectives to daily operations and match client satisfaction to revenue and success targets.
VALUE ADDED SKILL SETS
Customer Relationship Management | Quality Control | Inventory Management | Budget and Revenue Planning | Vendor Liaison | Training and Development | Heightened Communications | Business Development | Stakeholder Management | Employee Engagement and Retention | Consultative Sales | Marketing and Branding | Social Media Management | Client Retention | Vendor Management | Recruitment
BUSINESS OWNER EXPERIENCE
FREEDOM CLEANING LLC
Louisville, KY | Owner / Manager | January 2014 - Present
From using only environmentally friendly cleaning products and offering reduced rates to active and retired military personnel to donating a percentage of corporate profits to initiatives fighting the scourge of human trafficking; purpose-driven Freedom Cleaning blends the drive to corporate success with civic and environmental sustainability and responsibility. Guiding daily and strategic operations, success in generating over $1 million in annual sales has revolved around:
- Designing and implementing community branding and marketing initiatives; managing Social Media and web marketing.
- Oversight of Human Resources planning, recruitment and management of over 30 team-members.
- Leading and executing business development plans and strategy.
- Management of administrative and financial operations including payroll, budgeting, Accounts Payable and Receivable and banking reconciliations.
- Managing vendor relations to minimize inventory requirements and acquisition costs.
- Conducting prospective client visits to determine needs and requirements.
- Driving employee engagement through retention focused recognition programs and ongoing training and development.
- Creating a customer first culture while adhering to all regulatory and best practice guidelines
White House Small Business Round Table
Thumbtack 2015 Recipient
Member in Good Standing:
- Young Professionals Association of Louisville (YPAL)
- Association of Military Spouse Entrepreneurs (AMSE)
- National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA)
Subscribing to the belief that healthy and dynamic societies are built in part by the collective efforts of their members contributing time and resources to the common good, I have been extensively involved in a number of causes around the issues of human trafficking and child impoverishment. Recent and ongoing involvement includes:
- National Assault Hotline Volunteer with RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network)
- Network of Entrepreneurial Women
- Participant in Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children
- Member of The Louisville Human Trafficking Task Force
- Involvement in Mission Trips to the Dominican Republic; worked at local orphanages.
- Invited as regular guest and featured speaker at events focusing on issues around adoption, child development and children’s services. Further details can be obtained on LinkedIn.